First Aid at Work
Why First Aid Training is important for your business
As well as meeting your legal obligations, when an employee is injured or becomes ill at work, a First Aider can make the difference between a quick recovery or longer-term health issues. We provide a range of First Aid training to equip your staff with the skills they need to handle a range of first aid emergencies including CPR, choking, shock and minor injuries, along with more serious conditions including heart attacks, spinal injuries, fractures and anaphylaxis. Our certified courses provide you with evidence that you are meeting your health and safety obligations, whilst giving your staff the confidence to cope with a first aid emergency at work.
About our First Aid Training Courses
- The role and responsibilities of a First Aider
- How to assess an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- CPR and how to use an AED
- Managing first aid emergencies including heart attacks, stroke, choking epilepsy
- How to deal with conditions such as epilepsy, asthma, diabetes and anaphylaxis
- How to manage shock, head and spinal injuries, wounds and bleeding and fractures, sprains strains and dislocations
- Managing burns and scalds, poisoning and eye injuries
The course costs £325 plus VAT per person, with a maximum of 12 attendees. We can also arrange in-house training for your employees. Contact us to discuss a bespoke training course. Our course accreditation: Our Emergency First Aid Training is accredited by Ofqaul and Qualsafe
- The role of the First Aider
- Managing in an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Managing fainting, seizures and unconscious casualties
- Dealing with bleeding and burns
- Managing adult choking and resuscitation (CPR)
The course costs £125 plus VAT per person, with a maximum of 12 attendees. We can also arrange in-house training for your employees. Contact us to discuss a bespoke training course. Our course accreditation: Our Emergency First Aid Training is accredited by Ofqaul and Qualsafe
“Thanks again for another year of making our mandatory CPR and medical Emergency training the highlight of our working week! You manage to make a difficult session fun, enjoyable and very interesting. We look forward to having you back for many more years”
Why choose Loch Health for your training?
Our First Aid At Work training courses are delivered by medical experts who have real world experience in dealing with medical emergencies. Our trainers share realistic and practical advice that will ensure attendees are equipped to cope in a first aid emergency at work. We can also develop bespoke training courses to suit your requirements and can deliver courses both in-house at your premises, or in a venue to suit you.