Mental Health First Aid Training (MHFA 2 Day)Tunbridge Wells, 11-12 March 2020
One in four workers will be experiencing depression, anxiety or another mental health issue right now, with 91 million working days lost each year due to mental health issues. We are experts in handling mental health issues in the workplace and have developed a range of services to help employers identify mental health issues amongst their staff and to develop the skills and knowledge to manage them.
Mental Health First Aid Training – Two day course
This two day course, backed by MHFA England, will train your employees to become a Mental Health First Aider, and give them an in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing. They’ll learn how to recognise the warning signs, develop the skills and confidence to reassure a person in distress and give them the knowledge to signpost to further support
- How to identify the early warning signs of mental ill-health
- Develop confidence to help someone experiencing a mental health crisis
- Learn how to provide support and reassurance through enhanced interpersonal skills and non-judgemental listening
- An awareness of the options available to signpost someone to the right support
- Reduce the stigma of mental health at work
- MHFA Certification
- All learning resources required on the course
Course details at at a glance
When: 11 and 12 March 2020
Where: Loch Associates Group, Oxford House, 15-17 Mount Ephraim Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1 1EN
NOTE: As this is an all day course over two days, attendees should either bring their own lunch or take advantage of the lunch break to go for a walk and buy their lunch from a local cafe or shop.